Friday, December 19, 2008

Pedestrian Deck in Twilight

pedestrian deck in twilightThis is north side of funabashi railway station.
In this time, The sun sets so early time.
In the dark, it looks like other place.


Award



Yesterday I recived wonderful award from (Mad) Daily Photo Tr3nta.
I'm glad to be given award from a excellent photographer and blogger like Tr3ta.
Thanks so much, Tr3ta.

In this year I'v recived award from him two times.
In this time I give this award various type of eight cool blogs.

Blue Fragments * Fragments Bleus Malyss
Valeria, vita da mamma Valeria
One Breath Josh
my Bintulu Clicks Mahmud
Yarnivore SandraD
Zakka Life Jessica
La Bella Cook Bridgett
Madison Avenue Baby Dawn

7 comments:

valeria said...

Nobu, thank you so much, I am really grateful for this award you present me. I will be proud to publish it on my blog!

josh said...

Nobu san,

Mahalo nui loa for blessing my small, rough stone. It's an honor.

Aloha,

Josh

Dawn Newsome said...

Nobu,
I am surprised and flattered. Thank you for this very kind award. I will proudly display it on my blog.
Dawn

Hilda said...

I love this time of day in cities, when it's just beginning to dress up for the night.

Congratulations on your well-deserved award, Nobu! I think both your blogs are cool!

Malyss said...

Hi, Nobu,
What a good surprise I had this morning!Thank you so much for this award.I particularly appreciate it because it comes from someone whose blog is so rich and interesting.
ARIGATO, Nobu-San!

(..hoping I said thank you in a right way!...Ü)

Unknown said...

The light is beautiful!
Here the sun also sets so early now... I miss summer days with daylight until 9.30pm!

Mahmud Yussop said...

Many, many thanks for the award. I am honoured to receive it from you and have proudly displayed it on my blog. Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...