Sunday, November 02, 2008

Wall Paintings

wall paintings Yesterday I went to northern part of central funabashi to take a picture of a book store.
When I was walking in the fish market, I felt an inspiration.
I thought some danger were coming to me, so I took a deep breath and started to walk briskly.

When I turned to the corner, I knew what it was.
I saw many of painting on the wall of the fish market.
Some are painting by student, some are by member of painting club,private, police officer,and so on.
Thema of thoes painting are "funabashi city".
I was moved by some of them.

Photo below is a painting by an elementaly school pupils.
They ask preservation of a rare flower in this painting.

wall painting by elementaly school pupils

3 comments:

Hilda said...

Nice! I like it when cities do that to bare walls. Better art than graffiti tags.

Dawn Newsome said...

I love this. Thank you, Nobu.
Dawn

Mahmud Yussop said...

This I think encourage students at a fragile age to have a sense of belonging to their city. And along the way do something creative and from their point of view.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...